Nauvoo United Methodist Church

The first Sunday School was held in the Nauvoo School House, corner of Washing Boulevard and Short Street, May, 1922, with a total of 19 present which included 11 children and 8 adults. The was organized by Reverend E.H. Dailey.

Superintendent: Mr. Charles Doll; Secretary: Mrs. Leona Tipton; Treasurer: Mrs. Edna Dugan; Teachers: Mrs. Myra Anderson, Mrs. Effie George, Mrs.. Edna Dugan, Mr. John Jenkins; Organist: Mrs. E.H. Dailey.